Pucca Tea Sorter
Pucca Tea Sorter is a traditional machine for grading and sorting tea. It produces a galloping motion that is unique among tea sorters. While moving across the screen, such motion prevents the tea from sloshing and turning grey.
The primary L H & R H pedestals are where the feed hopper is fixed. As a result, the bloom is preserved by the stored teas in the hopper not being ground. Through the use of a beater that is part of the tray assembly and a rubber diaphragm that forms the lower slop of the hopper, teas are given a slight vibration. The action helps ensure an unobstructed, equal flow of tea.
Each of the five trays is the same size and is composed of seasoned wood that has been fitted with premium stainless steel wire mesh. As a result, they are flexible.
Driving Balanced Drum
The machine uses barely 0.5 HP even if a 1 HP electric motor is provided to handle the initial torque because the balance drum positioned on the top plate is balanced in relation to the weight of the sifting tray.
- New, heavy-duty M.S.-fabricated/C.I. pedestals and top plates to provide the equipment a long lifespan.
Teas travel in a series of hops rather than shuffles, saving the bloom.
- As previously mentioned, the feed hopper design ensures a uniform flow of ungraded teas. It is under good control.
- Trays may be switched out quickly.
- Quiet blocks keep the machine quiet for the duration of its life.
- The amount of power used is minimal.
- Trays with various mesh diameters are available as needed.
1 HP Or 0.7 KW
25 mm in hops
3230 mm x 1320 mm.